what we do
we make your environment work for you
- Integration of any or all the above on standalone Apps for phone or tablet (iOS/Android)
- Integration of any or all the above within our own customised App (iOS/Android/PC)
- Compatible customised App for use with Switch Controls & Eye Gaze on tablets/PC (iOS/Android/Windows)
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Home Kit. Note this is for natural voice commands and may not be suitable for all circumstances. In addition, we will not use voice control for high security applications
- Persons with disabilities or requiring access/independence assistance
- Architects seeking to incorporate automation and control technologies in their designs
- Expert witnesses seeking support/verification of installation requirements & costs
- Occupational Therapists working with clients who require assistive technologies
- Building Contractors seeking practical design and installation of assistive technologies
- End users / clients seeking to install assistive technologies
- Private domestic/residential homes
- High technology smart homes
We support what we install by offering annual service and maintenance visits to cover the range of products we use. In the case of CCTV and I.T. we offer remote updates and support for Wi-Fi systems and CCTV hard drives & fault monitoring. An annual fee is chargeable for these services.
Levland Limited is registered with the ADIA (Automatic Door Installation Association) and is listed on the ‘Doorsafe’ register. We are a HDBaseT certified installer. Our door automation work is tested and certified to EN16005:2012 standard and our electrical installations comply with BS7671:2018 (Amendment 2 – 2022). Our site staff are DBS (basic) checked and hold CSCS skills cards for construction site project safety. We thought you would want to know that!